Clinical Research of Konjac Noodles, Rice & Pasta
The primary ingredient of our ZERO Konjac Noodles, Rice & Pasta, Glucomannan (Konjac), a natural soluble fibre, has been found to possess many health benefits. Below is a list of clinical studies and reports in relation to Glucomannan.
- Evaluation of the action of glucomannan on metabolic parameters and on the sensation of satiation in overweight and obese patients.
- Childhood obesity treatment: double blinded trial on dietary fibres (glucomannan) versus placebo.
- The use of highly purified glucomannan-based fibres in childhood obesity.
- Use of glucomannan in the dietary treatment of severe obesity.
- Effect of glucomannan on obese patients: a clinical study.
- Konjac-Mannan (Glucomannan) and American Ginsing: emerging alternative therapies for type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Konjac-mannan (glucomannan) improves glycemia and other associated risk factors for coronary heart disease in type 2 diabetes. A randomised controlled metabolic trial.
- Dietary fibre in the dietetic therapy of diabetes mellitus. Experimental data with purified glucomannan.
- Beneficial effects of viscous dietary fibre from Konjac-mannan in subjects with the insulin resistance syndrome: results of a controlled metabolic trial.
- Effect of Konjac food on blood glucose level in patients with diabetes.
- Effects of long-term high-fibre diet on macro vascular changes and lipid and glucose levels in STZ-induced diabetic SD rats.
- Effect of short-term ingestion of konjac glucomannan on serum cholesterol in healthy men.
- Cholesterol reduction by glucomannan and chitosan is mediated by changes in cholesterol absorption and bile acid and fat excretion in rats.
- Low levels of viscous hydro colloids lower plasma cholesterol in rats primarily by impairing cholesterol absorption.
- Effects of dietary konjac mannan on serum and liver cholesterol levels and biliary bile acid composition in hamsters.
- Influences of refined konjac meal on the levels of tissue lipids and the absorption of four minerals in rats.
- Effect of the dietary fibre glucomannan on chronic constipation in neurologically impaired children.
- A clinical study of the use of a combination of glucomannan with lactulose in the constipation of pregnancy.
- Action of glucomannan on complaints in patients affected with chronic constipation: a multicentric clinical evaluation.
- Mouth-to-cecum transit time in patients affected by chronic constipation: effect of glucomannan.