Your Cart is Currently Empty
RAMEN WITH ZERO NOODLES
1 pack ZERO Noodles
1/2 cup Prawns
1/2 cup broccoli
1/2 cup mushroom
1 cup spinach
1/4 carrot shreds
2 Tbsp beet kraut
1 soft-boiled egg
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp turmeric
1 Tbsp sesame seeds
𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒:1. Prepare ZERO Noodles according to the package. Set aside.
2. Sauté mushrooms and broccoli in some water with garlic, ginger, and turmeric.
3. Add noodles and prawns and heat through. Add spinach and wilt for a minute or two. Add more water until you get the amount of broth you desire. Everyone's different!
4. To make the egg, bring water to a rolling boil and add the egg and boil for 6-7 minutes. Rinse with cold water, peel, and slice in half.
5. Add everything in a big bowl and top with carrots, kraut, and sesame seeds.
ZERO NOODLE OMELETTE
𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒:1 pack ZERO Noodles
1 cup chicken chopped cooked
2 tsp parsley finely chopped
2 eggs lightly beaten
2 tbs cheese grated
𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒:1. Combine noodles, chicken, parsley and eggs in a bowl and mix well.
2. Pour the mixture into a 20cm non-stick fry pan.
3. Cook over medium heat until centre is just firm.
4. Sprinkle cheese over top of omelette and put under a hot grill until cheese is melted and browned.
ZERO SPAGHETTI NAPOLETANA
This classic Italian pasta with Napoletana sauce is confirmation that the simple things in life are often the best.
𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒:2 packs ZERO Noodles
100 ml olive oil
2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
1 onion, finely diced
800 g tin chopped peeled tomatoes
6 large basil leaves
Romano or Parmesan cheese
𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒:1. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over low heat and add the garlic and onion and fry until golden. Add to the pan and simmer for 10–15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, rinse ZERO Noodles according to the packet instructions, then drain and return to the pot. Pour half the sauce over the pasta and fold through, adding more sauce if needed.
3. Tear the basil leaves into the pasta, season to taste with salt and pepper and lightly toss again. Sprinkle with Parmesan or Romano cheese.
2. After about 5 minutes, add rinsed ZERO Noodles and cook for 2 minutes; then add coconut milk, chicken broth, and tom yum soup paste. Turn the burner to low and place the lid on the pot. Simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
VIETNAMESE NOODLE SOUP WITHOUT THE CALORIES!
• 1pack of ZERO Noodles
• 3 cups chicken stock.
• 1 clove garlic, minced.
• 1 tsp minced ginger.
• 1/4 tsp cardamom.
• 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast sliced.
• 1 cup bean sprouts.
• 1/2 shallot, sliced.
• 1/2 lime, cut in half.
• 1/4 cup chopped coriander.
• 1 thinly slice chili pepper with seeds removed (optional).
• 1 tsp chili sauce (optional).
𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒:1. Bring chicken stock to a boil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger and cardamom and let simmer for 10 minutes.
2. In a colander rinse ZERO Noodles with warm water for a couple of minutes, pat dry with a small hand towel or paper towel to remove excess water. Divide noodles into two bowls.
3. Add chicken to stock and let cook for 5 minutes (until completely cooked)
4. Pour soup into bowls over the noodles. Divide bean sprouts between 2 soup bowls then top each serving with shallots, slice of lime , coriander and chilli pepper.
TOM YUM CHICKEN WITH ZERO NOODLES
2 packs ZERO Noodles
1 jar Tom Yum Paste
2 lb Chicken Breast
1 can Coconut Milk
1 Litre Chicken Broth
2 cups Shredded Cabbage
1/2 cup Diced Carrot
1/2 cup Diced Celery
1/2 cup Onions
1/2 cup Sliced Mushrooms
1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro
1 tbsp Avocado Oil
𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒:1. In a large pot, brown off cubed chicken breast along with avocado oil, carrots, and celery.
3. Taste for seasoning. Add salt and pepper if desired, and Sambal Oelek if you like it spicy. Then add in mushrooms, cabbage, scallions, and coriander. Continue cooking for about 5 minutes.
4. Garnish soup with fried garlic, lime, sriracha, and coriander if desired.
LOW CARB THAI FRIED RICE WITH CHICKEN
𝘞𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 ZERO 𝘕𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘭𝘦s‘𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦 – 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘬𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘤 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦-𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦, 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵-𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘸-𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦, 𝘭𝘰𝘸-𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘣, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘯-𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦.
ZERO Noodles in rice style, is the perfect substitute for rice on the ketogenic diet. It’s full of fibre, super low in net carbs (because its high in fibre) and tastes absolutely amazing.
𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒:2 packs ZERO Noodles
2tsp Ghee or Butter
2 large Eggs
2 pinches Himalayan Pink Salt
1 Tb Avocado Oil (or cooking oil of choice)
2 clove Garlic, minced
40g Red Capsicum, chopped into medium dice
50g Broccoli, chopped into small pieces
60g Cherry Tomatoes, halved or quartered
20g Spring Onions, 2cm slices
8tsp Tamari (or Light Soy Sauce)
2tsp Sesame Oil
200g Cooked Chicken (optional)
𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒:1. Crack the egg into a small bowl and add a pinch of Himalayan pink salt. Use a fork to whisk the egg yolk and whites together. Then place the ghee in a medium sized non-stick frying pan and place on stove over low heat.
2. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and scramble until just cooked then remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Wipe the pan out and set aside till ready to use again.
4. Place the already rinsed ZERO Rice to a medium sized non-stick frying pan and dry-fry (no oil) the rice over low heat for approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. After 5 minutes of dry-frying, add the avocado oil and mix in, then add the broccoli, capsicum, garlic, tamari/soy sauce and chicken (if using) to the konjac rice and continue to pan-fry over low to medium heat, mixing the added ingredients through the rice.
6. After 2 minutes of pan-frying, add the scrambled eggs, cherry tomatoes, spring onions (reserving a few spring onion pieces for garnishing) and sesame oil to the rice mixture. Mix these through gently and pan-fry a further minute until the eggs and tomatoes are warmed through.
7. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with your reserved spring onion pieces, finely shredded). Enjoy as a side dish with your main meal or eat as a light meal in itself.
8. Tips - Slicing the broccoli into small pieces assists in its even cooking time in relation to the other ingredients. You can omit the chicken to make the dish vegetarian or you can substitute it for other protein sources such as prawns or pork belly slices. This reheats well the next day for an easy lunch.
ZERO PEANUT BUTTER SMOOTHIE
1 pack of ZERO Rice
1 1/2 Tbsp of Natvia sweetener (or to taste)
2 Tbsp cacao powder
2 Tbsp peanut butter
1 cup milk or almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup of ice
Shaved chocolate (optional
1. Add to blender and blend until smooth all the ingredients.
2. Pour in glasses and top with shaved chocolate.