This Green Chili Chicken Bake recipe is rich, creamy and delicious. The absolute best part of this recipe is that it is you can have it prepped and in the oven in just about 15 minutes. The cherry on top is that the only mess to clean up after you eat is a bowl, a spoon and the baking dish.
INGREDIENTS (4 Large Serves)
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed
- 220gr package cream cheese, softened
- 125gr can chopped green chilis
- 1 cup tasty cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Heat the oven to 190c (375F).
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper until combined. Then stir in the green chilis and stir until evenly mixed.
- Lay the chicken breasts flat in a baking dish. Cover the chicken breasts with the green chili mixture. Then top with the cheese.
- Bake on the middle rack for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Serve hot over ZERO Rice. Enjoy!
- Nutrition Facts (per Serve) - Calories: 500; Fat: 32gr; Carbohydrates: 4gr; Protein: 52gr.
- This recipe is naturally gluten free, low carb, and friendly for low carb and keto diets.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.