Your Cart is Currently Empty
• 1pack of ZERO Noodles
• 3 cups chicken stock.
• 1 clove garlic, minced.
• 1 tsp minced ginger.
• 1/4 tsp cardamom.
• 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast sliced.
• 1 cup bean sprouts.
• 1/2 shallot, sliced.
• 1/2 lime, cut in half.
• 1/4 cup chopped coriander.
• 1 thinly slice chili pepper with seeds removed (optional).
• 1 tsp chili sauce (optional).
𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒:1. Bring chicken stock to a boil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger and cardamom and let simmer for 10 minutes.
2. In a colander rinse ZERO Noodles with warm water for a couple of minutes, pat dry with a small hand towel or paper towel to remove excess water. Divide noodles into two bowls.
3. Add chicken to stock and let cook for 5 minutes (until completely cooked)
4. Pour soup into bowls over the noodles. Divide bean sprouts between 2 soup bowls then top each serving with shallots, slice of lime , coriander and chilli pepper.